Schiller India, a subsidiary of Schiller AG of Switzerland and India's leading medical diagnostics company, has launched CARDIOVIT FT-1, the ultra-portable next-generation ECG device. It weighs around one kilogram and has a higher sampling rate than any other ECG machine in the world. The 8-inch high-resolution multi-touch screen can be operated with a simple swipe gesture and easy 1-2-3 steps. The completely flat and closed surface of the device is very easy to clean and is highly hygienic.
Bidirectional communication allows for easy data access, while Wi-Fi as a standard feature enables the direct and fast transmission of ECG reports to an EMR system. Easy Wi-Fi connectivity, combined with ECG preview on a large display, supports paperless workflow and cost saving.
Highly Accurate Diagnoses
Schiller's most advanced algorithms are implemented in the CARDIOVIT FT-1.
- ETM: Simultaneous 12-lead ECG interpretation program for uncompromising quality and reliability.
- ETM Sport: Schiller's new automated ECG interpretation module is the first ever designed for athletes, based on the Seattle Criteria.
- CCAA: Software that helps to correctly identify the site of obstruction in the coronary artery.
The anatomical hook-up adviser helps to place the electrodes correctly with zoom-in and rotate functions for optimal view and supplies a color-coded lead quality check. In case of lead reversal, warnings for limb or chest leads are immediately displayed before ECG acquisition.
For users, who value state-of-the art technology:
- Power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG
- Bidirectional Wi-Fi communication
- Culprit coronary artery algorithm