Based on the data from IDF (International Diabetes Federation), 382 million people had diabetes in 2013; by 2035, this will rise to 592 million. The number of people with type-2 diabetes is increasing in every country. HbA1c is the most effective index to indicate how well patients are controlling their diabetes. Simultaneously, the HbA1c can also be used for diabetes screening. Under this case, Rapid Diagnostic presents LD-500 automated HbA1c analyzer, an exquisite yet easy-to-use instrument, which will significantly improve testing efficiency.
- Fully automated analyzer with inbuilt barcode reader
- No sample pre-treatment needed
- HPLC (ion exchange chromatography method)
- Two sampling modes - whole blood and pre-diluted mode
- Cap-piercing sampling reduces the risk of biohazard