A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of Gujarat state, Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad, is spread over 10 acres and has a built-up area of over 440,000 square feet. Currently, the hospital has 282 beds with a capacity to expand to 400 beds.
Right from the infrastructure to the latest medical technology acquisition, the hospital has always kept its patients first and strived to deliver not only world-class but world's best care to its patients since its inception in 2003. Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad, is a tertiary care flagship unit of the Apollo Hospitals Group. The hospital focuses on centers of excellence like cardiac sciences, neuro sciences, orthopedics, cancer, emergency medicine, and solid organ transplants besides the complete range of more than 35 allied medical disciplines under the same roof. It provides holistic healthcare that includes prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, and health education for patients, their families, and clients by touching their lives.
- More than 35 clinical specialties under one roof
- First corporate hospital to have liver transplant program in the state
- More than 85 ICU beds, highest in a private hospital in the state
- First hospital in Gujarat accredited with gold seal of JCI
- NABH accreditation for the hospital as well as its blood bank
- Dedicated intensive units for stem cell transplant and solid organ transplant
- Performed more than 150 solid organ transplants
- Only private hospital in the state having in-house blood bank (NABH accredited)
- CT scan, MRI, and other high-end diagnostic facilities
- Dedicated modular joint replacement theaters with laminar airflow
- Dedicated wing for international patients
- Only CDC-authorized center for immigration health check (USA, Australia, and Canada) in Gujarat
Vision and Mission
Apollo's vision for the next phase of development is to "Touch a Billion Lives."
Mission is to bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. The hospital is committed to the achievement and maintenance of excellence in education, research, and healthcare for the benefit of humanity.
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad, is the first corporate hospital in Gujarat. It has also a unique distinction of re-defining corporate health services in the state. From wellness and preventive care to the treatment of illness and rehabilitation, this hospital has been pioneer in every link of the healthcare delivery chain. Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad, has been serving over 100 esteemed patrons and offers various customized services to these corporates, which makes it their preferred choice.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programs for healthcare organizations. The board is structured to cater to much desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry. Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad, was accredited by the NABH in February 2011. The Department of Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank) of the hospital was accredited by NABH in March 2010. All laboratory services are accredited by National Accreditation Board for testing and calibration laboratories (NABL) since 2013. Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad, is the first hospital in Gujarat accredited with the gold seal of international accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI) in June 2016.